Saturday, January 16, 2016

The Way Forward


The past two years have been a challenge to me.  Family, health and business problems have all made it difficult to pursue The Way Forward.  Through perseverance, most of those challenges have been met and overcome.  Several traditional activities have suffered, including maintaining this blog.

Without elaborating on my travails, through perseverance, many of those challenges are now behind me, traditions are resuming, and the journey continues.   I am grateful to my friends for their support during trying times.

I've updated my website and this blog to give it a more contemporary feel.  A major goal of the website update was to focus on what I can do to help my clients pursue The Good Life.  My sister blog, Beyond Form 1040, will also resume soon.  Beyond Form 1040 will include a searchable function, allowing visitors to obtain quick answers to some common tax questions.